- Tyco 139F (59C) White Cover Plate for Model RFII Fire SprinklersSKU#: TYCORFII$9.95 As low as $6.97
- 2 1/2" (63.5 mm) Pressure Gauge with 1% Full-Range Accuracy | Liquid-FilledSKU#: 202LFGAs low as $54.95 As low as $0.00
- Brass Cap and Chain | 2 1/2" - NST ThreadsSKU#: CAP250NST$13.95
- Viking Model G-1 Vaulted & Sloped Ceiling Escutcheon | 1/2" NPT | Chrome | 14315FSKU#: VK050G1CH$27.95
- Plug & Chain | 1 1/2" (38.1 mm) Brass Plug & Chain | NSTSKU#: PLCH150NST$9.95 As low as $6.97
- 2 1/2" (63.5 mm) Underwriters Playpipe with Tip NST - UL & FM Approved!SKU#: N250PLY$299.95 As low as $254.96
- Round Pitot Gauge Kit with Notched and Straight Plastic BladesSKU#: 02PITUAs low as $149.95 As low as $0.00
- Kydex Ring | Fire Resistant Plastic - Conceal Oversized Holes!SKU#: KYDR$1.95
QRFS looks at how specific states and cities have embraced or fought the International Residential Code’s (IRC) mandate to install residential fire sprinklers in all new homes.
Model building codes have required residential fire sprinklers for years but few states have adopted this requirement. This article explains the current legislative battles and provides an overview of current codes.
#225 – Distance Rules, Part 2: Sprinkler Head Obstruction Distance Rules for Standard Spray Fire Sprinklers
NFPA minimum sprinkler obstruction distances ensure that pendent, upright, & sidewall standard spray sprinklers activate on time & fight fires effectively.
QRFS finishes its examination of common fire sprinkler system pipe materials by taking a hard look at copper and CPVC, two of the most popular options.
QRFS examines the advantages and disadvantages of steel pipe, one of the most popular fire sprinkler system pipe materials for commercial applications.
Two leading fire sprinkler shutoff tools—the Shutgun and Quickstop—compete for the chance to stop water damage. A run-down of the pros & cons of each tool.
QRFS explains fire protection for automotive paint spray booths & areas, introducing NFPA standards plus the appropriate use of fire sprinkler systems.
CPVC and PVC pipes both move water and share other characteristics, but only one is used in fire protection Since its first...
Most paint markers claim to be permanent, but with uses that vary from touching up tires to decorating rocks, what's hype and what's reality? QRFS explores trending and established uses for paint markers to help consumers choose between specialty and all-purpose models.
QRFS looks at three manufacturers of Storz products for fire protection: Kochek, Harrington, and Fyrelane USA, introducing their experience in the fire protection industry and comparing their Storz hydrant converters, fire department connections, and more.