- Tyco 139F (59C) Bright White Cover Plate for Model LFII Fire SprinklersSKU#: TYCOLFII$9.95 As low as $6.97
- Viking Model G-1 Vaulted & Sloped Ceiling Escutcheon | 1/2" NPT | Chrome | 14315FSKU#: VK050G1CH$44.95
- Retrofit Recessed Fire Sprinkler Escutcheon | 3/4" Sprinklers | ChromeSKU#: 75ECRRR2PC$1.95 As low as $1.37
- Viking 135F (57C) White Cover Plate for Freedom Fire Sprinklers | 10786MA/WSKU#: VKFDRESWH$14.95 As low as $10.47
- Reliable (Rasco) G4 / G4A / G5 Chrome Cover Plate Assembly 135F (57C)SKU#: RLG4CH$11.95 As low as $8.37
- Tyco 139F (59C) White Cover Plate for Model RFII Fire SprinklersSKU#: TYCORFII$9.95 As low as $6.97
Fire extinguisher recharges are an important aspect of regular maintenance. Learn the NFPA 10 maintenance intervals for extinguishers, the approximate costs of recharging, and more.
QRFS explains when manual priming is required by a gravity feed – even for self-priming hydrostatic test pumps.
Each fire riser serves as a central hub for sprinkler system inspection, testing, and repair. For more on residential and commercial risers, fire sprinkler riser components, and how they’re used in different system types, read on.
Learn about NFPA & IBC requirements for fire compartmentation in buildings, including standards sprinkler pipe penetrations must meet for fire-resistance.
QRFS examines hydrostatic test pumps: the device that enables a critical fire protection system test that ensures piping networks can handle the pressure.
Learn what gross and hazardous particles lurk in the dust and grime on fire sprinklers—and how a tool for cleaning sprinkler heads gets rid of them without risking a flood.
Victaulic’s straightforward selection of fire sprinkler escutcheons makes it easy for consumers to find a compatible design and finish. Read on to learn more about Victaulic’s fire sprinkler escutcheons and parts for the Model V27, V34, and more.
Often called CPVC glue, CPVC solvent cement joins pipes and fittings at a molecular level. QRFS covers everything installers need to know about the time required for CPVC glue to initially dry (set) and permanently cure when used with CPVC brands like BlazeMaster®, FlameGuard®, and ThermaFit Industries.
Learn what the common acronyms used in NFPA 13 mean, what publications they reference, and which standards are applicable to fire sprinkler systems.
QRFS compares fire blankets and fire extinguishers, explaining how and where each on may be used as part of a fire protection strategy.